“I wake up every day more determined because I understand my business more.”
Gwen Logan-Craig, MVT Virtual Learning
Growth Accelerator Graduate Winter 2020
Business Growth Services
Business Growth Services provides a variety of individualized year-round support services for each entrepreneur we serve. These services include:
- One-on-one mentoring or coaching
- Create a strategic plan and set objectives for growth
- Receive guidence with executing your goals to help elevate your business
Are You Ready to Elevate?
Schedule a 30-minute call now to discuss your business needs and help you gain clarity about your business goals.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I know that Business Growth Services is right for me?
If you feel like you’re business stuck in limbo and you’re ready to elevate your business to the next level of growth, then Business Growth Services is an opportunity to help build your momentum. You will work one-on-one with a coach dedicated to your success and vital resources are in place to help remove the barrier of cost so you can have peace of mind as you take steps towards elevating your business. Fill out our program inquiry form and let’s get you started now!
How much does it cost?
We personally know that starting a business can be difficult and financially stressful, that’s why we provide significant subsidies and charge lower rates than market prices. Our number one goal is to empower you by removing the barrier of cost so you can have peace of mind as you take the steps to grow your business.
Does Grind + Growth lend money?
No. Grind + Growth works with a network of financing partners that specifically focus on providing small business loans. We focus on being the entrepreneur’s advocate in the process.
How does it work?
You can think of Business Growth Services as your individualized blueprint to get you to where you want your business to go. Business Growth Services offers a variety of resources and programs including:
- Strategic Plans – a program that’s designed to help you set S.W.O.T goals, and create a 90-day action plan on how to reach them at a scheduled one-on-one session with a business coach.
- Pitch Competition (Community Crowdfunding) – the Business Growth pitch competition champions and convenes community, funders, and entrepreneurs to help fund minority entrepreneurs. Our pitch competition is not like the traditional ones. We eliminate the judges and empower the community (audience) to ask questions and vote for the winner.
- Workshops & Seminars – a series of Business Growth classes to help you develop specific skills for growth.
- Financial Literacy & Credit Repair Services – the financial literacy program sets entrepreneurs up for success. They learn important skills to make the judgments they need on the information available and make the most appropriate financial decisions.
- Mentoring/Influential Network – this program matches idea Stage, early stage, and growth stage founders to mentors with established organizations. The purpose of this program is to match minority entrepreneurs with mentors that are community driven and resources for maximizing investments and funds to scale their business strategically and gain industry specific knowledge that will give our founder a competitive advantage for running and elevating their business.
What kind of support services will I have access to?
Grind + Growth plays a significant role in ensuring that entrepreneurs have access to:
- Human Capital, through people-associated characteristics that helps scale their businesses, with education and experience.
- Financial Capital, provides access to financial resources they need to start and keep their businesses operational.
- Social Capital, connects them to mentors, professional services and networks that play a significant role in their business’s growth.